What is AWANA Clubs?
AWANA is an exciting and fun way for children to learn God's word grow in their relationship with God and with others.
1. Opening Time – A fun, engaging introduction
time with music, games, and other activities
2. Club Time – Bible lessons and related
activities in a large group setting by age
3.Handbook Time – Recitation of scriptures and
discussions of handbook lessons with adult leaders
4. Game Time – A time of fun and fellowship as
kids participate in AWANA Games
5. Closing Rally – Each club ends the night with their club in a fun rally!
Clubbers have the opportunity to practice the Christian principles of giving, sharing and helping others by contributing throughout the year to an ongoing missions offering. Specific items will be collected each month. (See schedule on front)
In May, Sparks and T&T clubbers will use money collected throughout the year to “purchase” needed items for Zoey’s Place!
• Become familiar with your child’s handbook
• Encourage your child to come each week, wear their AWANA uniform, participate in theme nights, and bring their handbook and Bible
• Be on time. Check in Time is 6:00 p.m. and opening group begins at 6:00 p.m. AWANA will end at 7:30 p.m.
• Communicate any special needs to us
• Help your child read handbook lessons and fill in the blanks at home to compete sections
• Help your child memorize scriptures, practice every day.