What is AWANA Clubs?
AWANA is an exciting and fun way for children to learn God's word grow in their transparentpharmacy relationship with God and with others.
1. Opening Time – A fun, engaging introduction
time with music, games, and other activities
2. Large Group Time – Bible lessons and related
activities in a large group setting by age
3. Small Group Time – Recitation of scriptures and
discussions of handbook lessons with adult leaders
4. Game Time – A time of fun and fellowship as
kids participate in AWANA Games
Clubbers have the opportunity to practice the Christian principles of giving, sharing and helping others by contributing throughout the year to an ongoing missions offering. Specific items will be collected each month. (See schedule on front) In November, we will host a family event to pack items collected into shoeboxes as part of Operation Christmas Child. For more information about Operation Christmas Child visit: www.samaritanspurse.org/occ
In May, Sparks and T&T clubbers will use shares (AWANA bucks) earned and awarded throughout the year to “purchase” animals for communities and families in need through Samaritan’s Purse. For more information, visit: https://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/animals-and-agriculture/
• Becom e familiar with your child’s handbook
• Encou rage your child to come each week, wear their AWANA uniform, participate in theme nights, and bring
their handbook and Bible
• Be on time. Check in Time is 6:00 p.m. and opening group begins at 6:00 p.m. AWANA will end at 7:30 p.m.
• Ensure Sunday School attendance…they receive credit for this
• Communicate any special needs to us
• Help your child read handbook lessons and fill in the blanks at home to compete sections
• Help your child memorize scriptures, practice every day